Monday, May 14, 2012

Mothers Day Photo Display

I am posting just a quickie post today as I try to finish my massive to-do list in preparation for my first session of a new photography class tonight!  It seems I may take on a bit more than I can actually handle at times (not that any of you other moms know what that's like!)  But I am not happy unless I am CRAZY BUSY!  Always have been!


This weekend I set out to make my mom a photo display for Mothers Day so she could rotate photos of her adorable granddaughter.  This is what I came up with:



It was inspired by a layout I saw on the Little Yellow Bicycle and Petaloo Blog Hop at this link http://artmadewithheart.blogspot.com/.


My layout is made with sticker flowers and fabric flowers with brads in the centers.  I hand cut the tree from textured paper and ran an ink pad along it to bring out the texture.

  

In order to make the display changeable I used tiny clothespins to hold the 3 different sized photos.  These particular photos are from my Mothers Day picnic on the beach.

And that is it!  Hopefully my mom will treasure the gift I made for her and hang it somewhere to make her smile!  I will be back on Wednesday to share another creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment