Monday, April 16, 2012

Short and Simple

It seems I will never get "caught up" on my scrapbooking plans.  And every time I get closer, I take a ton more pictures and my to-scrap list gets longer.  It's a good thing that I actually enjoy the process right?!  So the more pictures I have in my backlog, the more fun I can have!


So sometimes a quick and simple page is necessary to give me a sense of completing something.  Not every page has to be ornate and ultra detailed!


This page could be done in no time!  The photos here are square, about 3 x 3.  They are matted on the yellow which I scalloped both edges of.  Then I just places 4 more scalloped strips on either side.




For the title I chose 2 different fonts and created Word Art for each.  I printed them on transparency and cut around them.  I used a little liquid glue behind the letters and adhered them under the Thickers vinyl ampersand.




For the final touch I added 3 flowers with button brads in the centers.  To make the flowers I just punched out 3 different sized circles, wet the paper, and scrunched it around the brad.  Once the paper dried I flattened it out a bit.


So that is a simple, quick way to scrap some pictures and feel like you've completed something!  In fact, I think I'll scrap lift myself right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment